Valuing Luxury Brands
BVR's Special Advanced Series on Intangibles
Thursday, December 14, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
One simply has to look at the premium pricing for luxury clothing, jewelry and automobiles to understand that brand impacts value. Join Chris Mellen and Ed Hamilton, both of Valuation Research Corporation, in this deluxe discussion of what underlying attributes drive brand value. Go beyond the frills and elegance with concrete examples of the different approaches to brand valuation, and acquire a wealth of knowledge that will get you comfortable for any brands valuation engagement.
- What is a Brand?
- Reasons for Valuing Brands
- Why Brands Have Value
- Qualitative Assessment
- Drivers of Value
- Considerations for Multiple Brands
- Valuation Approaches
- Relief from Royalty Method
- Multiple Period Excess Earnings Method
- Residual Contribution Method
- Other Methods
- Example #1 – Relief from Royalty Method
- Example #2 – MPEEM
- Example #3 – Residual Contribution Method
- Concluding Remarks and Questions
- Identify various reasons to value brands
- Assess which qualitative factors must be considered
- Ascertain various drivers of brand value
- Understand how to value brands after walking through three case studies applying three different valuation methodologies
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.