The Essentials of CAPM Beta
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, November 30, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The theory of CAPM and beta
- The theory of using beta to estimate future returns (cost of capital) and asset pricing
- Evidence on CAPM beta
- Use of CAPM beta in practice
- Capital structure and CAPM beta
- Describe the theory and evidence of CAPM and CAPM beta that they likely did not receive in their BV training
- Learn the details of how analysts determine beta values both present and past, the decisions that analysts make in calculating a beta from historical data, and the stability of firm betas
- Explain how they might use beta values derived from observable data on listed firms to apply to cost of capital estimates of unlisted firms and capital investments
- Describe how a firm’s capital structure (leverage) affects asset beta and how to unlever and relever equity beta
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.