Hospital Valuations: Issues and Perspectives
Part 11 of BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Thursday, November 16, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Hospital Transaction Activity: State of the Market
- Publicly Traded Hospitals and Industry Performance
- Healthcare Reform and Payor Trends
- Challenges Facing the Hospital Industry
- Future Outlook on Hospital Consolidation
- Hospital Value Drivers and Financial Statistics
- Participants will learn how to identify and evaluate recent and ongoing trends in the marketplace for hospitals and hospital services
- Participants will gain insight into how consolidation, reimbursement reform and payor trends will affect hospital values and valuations in the coming years
- Participants will be able to describe valuation opportunities in the current healthcare economy with regard to hospital operations and consolidations
- Participants will be able to define and utilize key value drivers specific to hospital valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.