Normalizing Owner Compensation: Up Your Analysis
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Obtaining the right information from the client
- Methodologies for normalizing owner compensation in business valuations
- Sources of compensation comparability data including publicly traded companies, the Department of Labor, and compensation surveys
- Practical tips for improving efficiencies and documenting the facts and analyses
- Tips for preparing a report for court
- A case study
- Explaining the accepted methodologies for normalizing owner compensation
- Differentiating between sources of compensation comparability data
- Preparing analyses of compensation that readers of the valuation reports will understand
- Defending their conclusions on this important normalizing adjustment
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.