Data Error: How New Research is Changing the Paradigm for Use of Compensation and Work RVU Data for Fair Market Value
Part 10 of BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of industry usage of survey data for physician compensation and FMV
- Understanding the characteristics and design of physician compensation survey data as the prelude to its appropriate usage
- Evaluating the relationship between total compensation, production, and compensation-to-production ratios in the data
- Scatter-plot diagrams of the data
- Quartile data: compensation by quartile of production
- Linear regression analysis
- Starting salary data for new-hire physicians
- Appropriate use of survey data for benchmarking, analysis, and valuation
- Review of MGMA’s survey products and how to use them
- Describe industry current usage of survey data for valuing physician clinical compensation
- Identify the reality of how physician production measures, such as wRVUs, impact compensation levels
- Understand the complexity and diversity of compensation outcomes in the data and what the data indicate about the physician marketplace
- Utilize MGMA’s extensive data filters and reporting options to benchmark the right data in compensation planning
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.