Dental Practice Valuation 2017: Drilling Into the Value Drivers
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, October 19, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of the dental industry and dental practice
- Specialty practices
- Common valuation challenges presented in dental practice valuation
- Other intangible assets
- Complex issues relating to market place and operating requirements
- Applying the correct business valuation techniques when appraising a dental practice
- Learn the best practices when valuing a dental practice
- Recite valuation metrics and understand how to differentiate between general dentistry and specialty practices
- Clarify personal and professional goodwill and understand other intangible assets of a dental practice
- Develop a clear view of a complex and dynamic market place
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.