Prospective Financial Information: Understanding and Applying the New (and Old!) Valuation Guidance
Part 12 of BVR's Special Advanced Series on Intangibles
Thursday, October 26, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of the MPF and other pertinent guidance
- Review of the types of PFI and other foundation concepts
- Identification of risk profile(s)
- Suggestions for evaluation of “reasonably objective basis”
- Review of discount rate techniques
- Brief examples illustrating consistency of risk profiles and discount rates
- Discussion of documentation issues
- Learn how the new MPF, along with pre-existing guidance, specifically impacts DCF methods
- Understand the importance of establishing a reasonably objective basis
- Be better able to identify risk profiles and develop appropriate risky discount rates
- Understand new documentation guidelines with respect to PFI
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.