Getting Better Probability Estimates from Your Clients: A Practical Approach
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, November 9, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Current approach to probability estimates
- Hidden bias that lead to errors in probability estimates
- Probability encoding
- Interview structure
- Backcasting and Headlining
- Verbal techniques
- Visual techniques
- Question & Answers
- Understand the shortcomings of current practice in probability assessment
- Recognize and deal with hidden bias in probability estimates
- Apply a more organized approach to probability assessment
- Understand how to provide their clients and reviewers with a better understanding of how probability estimates were developed and tested
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.