Valuing Franchises: Beyond Restaurants
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- What is a franchise?
- Economics behind a franchisor and franchisee relationship
- Overview of a franchise disclosure document
- Overview of a franchise agreement
- Types of franchise arrangements
- Valuation considerations for a franchisor and franchisee
- Introduction to the cost, market, and income approaches to valuation as it relates to franchises
- Challenges and potential issues in valuation of franchises, including franchisors and franchisees
- Case study on valuing a franchisee
- Understand the Franchises and the franchisor/franchisee relationship
- Describe the different type of franchises arrangements
- Reiterate key franchise documents
- Understand the key considerations used for the cost, market and income approaches to valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.