Business Prenups, Relationship Counseling, and Corporate Divorce: Business Lifecycles and their Impact on Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, September 28, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Foundations of a healthy business relationship
- Factors that improve productive business relationships
- Factors that detract from productive business relationships
- Impact on the valuation of a business.
- Methods to maintain an entity’s value in the event relationships sour.
- Best practices to for business disputes resolution
- Learn to recognize the foundations of a healthy business relationship and to account for same in valuing that business.
- Recite methods to maintain an entity’s value in the event relationships sour.
- Recall best practices to for business disputes resolution
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.