Calculation or Full Valuation? What You Need to Know Now
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, July 20, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Update on new thoughts regarding the use of calculations in various business valuation practice engagements
- Review of the Federal Rules of Evidence 702
- Four qualities for convincing testimony
- When calculations may be used
- When calculations should not be used
- How the various BV organizations’ standards of value apply to calculations
- The use of calculation engagements and calculation reports
- The use opinions of a calculated value
- Real life questions and answers related to the use of calculation and valuations in litigation
- Recall the Federal Rules of Evidence 702 and the four qualities for convincing testimony
- Summarize when calculations may be used and when they should not be used
- Describe the various BV organizations’ standards of value apply to calculations
- Describe the use of calculation engagements and calculation reports, including opinions of a calculated value
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.