Valuing Auto Dealerships: Applicable Methods, Value Drivers, and Current Economic Environment
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, August 31, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Introduction and overview
- Current market and industry trends
- Valuation issues for the analyst
- Current valuation methods
- Private equity/family office new investors
- Articulate key trends driving dealership valuations
- Describe the unique issues valuation analysts should consider when valuing a dealership in today’s environment
- Understand the methods unique to auto dealership valuation
- Understand the effect the private equity and family office presence in the industry
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.