Valuing Deferred Revenue
Part 9 of BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Thursday, July 27, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Revenue recognition overview
- Deferred revenue overview
- Valuation of deferred revenue for a business combination
- Bottom-up valuation approach
- Top-down valuation approach
- Advanced topics
- Deferred revenue and customer relationships
- Understand accounting implications of deferred revenue following a business combination
- Comprehend the valuation of deferred revenue using top-down and bottom-up methods
- Assess use of market participant vs. subject entity profit expectations
- Understand differences between profit of entity and profit of function associated with deferred revenue
- Recognize discount rate considerations when deferred revenue
- Recognize interaction of deferred revenue and customer-related asset valuations
- Understand treatment of deferred revenue in calculation of working capital for determining contributory asset charges
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.