CEIV: Ready, Set, Go!
Part 7 of BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Background and overview of fair value initiative/CEIV credential
- Key considerations in obtaining new credential
- Overview of the Mandatory Performance Framework requirements
- Practical considerations – how can I best implement the MPF into my practice
- Impact on small firms and how this new credential can be a good thing for many small firms
- Why the CEIV credential has been created and why it is sorely needed in the valuation profession
- Who needs to get the new CEIV credential and what they need to do to get it
- What are the new Mandatory Performance Framework requirements and what is a practical approach for implementation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.