Narrative and Numbers: The Value of Stories in Business (Keynote Quarterly)
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The delusions of the number crunchers
- The delusions of the story tellers
- Bridging the gap
- Building a valuation
- From story to numbers: The steps
- Step 1: Survey the landscape
- Step 2: Create a narrative for the future
- Step 3: Check the narrative against history, economic first principles & common sense
- Step 4: Connect your narrative to key drivers of value
- Step 5: Keep the feedback loop open
- How to tell a business story
- How to check whether a story is possible, plausible and probable
- How to connect a story to valuation inputs and a valuation
- How to reverse engineer a story from a discounted cash flow valuation
- How to keep the feedback loop open for changes, additions and corrections to the story/valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.