Regression Analysis: Fundamentals for Appraisers
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The fundamentals
- Concepts that form the basis of regression analysis
- Mathematical principles that form the basis of regression analysis
- Case Studies
- Examples of applying regression analysis to investment decision making
- Examples of applying regression analysis to valuation engagements
- Recite an overview of regression analysis and its underlying statistical principle
- Summarize how to develop and refine regression models that will be useful tools to support a valuation analysis
- Learn how to evaluate the various regression outputs and interpret the regression results including direction and strength of relationship of different variables, testing for statistical significance, and the explanatory power of the regression analysis
- Analyze and refine a regression model so that the statistical results produced by the model can be relied upon
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.