Social Media: Who Owns It and What Is It Worth?
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, February 23, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- What is social media?
- The social media value proposition.
- Review of recent transactions involving social media companies.
- Understanding the valuation metrics.
- Recent IPOs.
- Understand current valuation multiples.
- How does social media create value?
- The return on a “share”.
- The value of a “like”.
- Valuation metrics in technology companies.
- Case studies
- Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp.
- Why is Twitter always a bridesmaid?
- Conclusion: What’s Next?
- Understand the causes of all these recent acquisitions in the social media sector
- Learn how a multiple of 1500x revenue may not be a bubble
- Discuss what is the value of a “like”?
- Learn the value drivers of social media companies
- Learn the application of traditional valuation methods to social media companies
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.