Marijuana: Value Drivers and Valuation Issues to Know in 2017 (Free Webinar)
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Ed Keating and Jim Marty
You are authorized to access the resources of this free event.
Recent elections spread recreational and medical marijuana to 29 states and has created a wealth of opportunity and uncertainty for entrepreneurs and investors as each state develops its own rules while awaiting what may happen on the federal level. In some jurisdictions there are even local and neighborhood regulations to comply with. Join the discussion with Ed Keating and Jim Marty to ensure that you and your clients are familiar with the myriad of regulations and how they differ from state to state.
As 2017 kicks into gear, now is the perfect time to assess the marijuana business and regulatory climate to be sure your clients and investors are in compliance with the latest regulations and can effectively navigate the way forward.
- Industry factors and value drivers
- Mandated Operating License and Financial Structures
- Taxes and Fees
- Qualifying Medical Conditions
- Caregiver and Patient Cultivation
- Possession Limits
- Local Rules
- Valuation Impacts
- Understand what the U.S. marijuana map looks like post-election
- Learn what the mandated license and business structures are and how they differ by state
- Learn how states are taxing marijuana businesses
- Understand how reciprocity, availability to minors, and the number of approved conditions affect the value of a license
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.