Advanced Bankruptcy Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Parties that are involved in the typical commercial bankruptcy
- Reasons to perform business, security class, and intellectual property valuations within a
liquidation or a reorganization context
- Bankruptcy-related business enterprise valuation issues
- Bankruptcy-related debt and equity security valuation (business value allocation) issues
- Bankruptcy-related intellectual property valuation issues
- Current issues related to other financial advisor analyses (e.g., solvency/insolvency, collateral
valuations, bankruptcy estate acquisitions and divestitures, debt restructurings, warrant analyses,plan feasibility analyses)
- Recommended caveats related to bankruptcy valuation analyses
- Recommended caveats related to bankruptcy valuation reports and expert testimony
- Know at least a dozen reasons why analysts are retained to perform professional services related to a bankruptcy proceeding
- Distinguish between the various types of financial advisory opinions that analysts are asked to provide in a bankruptcy context
- Recognize the due diligence, data gathering, analysis, and reporting procedures that are specific to company valuation, collateral valuation, debt and equity class waterfall analysis, solvency analysis, reorganization plan feasibility analysis, and other bankruptcy assignments
- Implement 10 valuation analyst guidelines or caveats in the preparation of bankruptcy-related written expert reports and expert testimony opinions
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.