Valuing Hedge Funds
Part 4 of BVR's Special Series on Banking and Financial Services
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Hedge Fund Industry Overview
- Current Industry Trends
- Typical Valuation Areas
- Overview of Typical Fund Management Structures and Terms:
- Separate Management and GP Entities
- Single Management and GP Entity
- Key Operating Provisions
- Overview of Valuation Methodologies
- Income Approach:
- Key Considerations and Steps
- Discrete DCF vs. Monte Carlo Simulation-Enhanced DCF
- Typical Challenges and Issues in Valuation of Hedge Funds
- Specify typical hedge fund management structures, and the impact of the structures on the valuation analysis
- List valuation methodologies, their application, and main pros and cons
- Describe differences between a discrete DCF and Monte Carlo simulation-enhanced DCF methods
- List specific issues that present challenges in valuation of hedge funds
- Establish approaches for dealing with the valuation challenges specific to hedge funds
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.