Valuing Hospital-Based Coverage Arrangements
Part 4 of BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Do you have a deep understanding of the spectrum of hospital-based coverage arrangements? What about the key considerations that drive compensation value? Join experts Schaeffer Smith and Christina Street as the examine the key factors and regulations influencing fair market value for unrestricted call coverage and restricted coverage. Get a full check up on stipends, collection guarantees, and clinical PSAs for hospital clients, and make sure your next healt5hcare assignment gets a “clean bill of health."
- Overview of common hospital-based coverage arrangements
- Regulatory considerations
- Key contract term considerations
- Testing key inputs and assumptions
- Value conclusion
- Participants will learn to differentiate key considerations for valuing unrestricted call coverage, restricted coverage, stipends, and clinical professional service arrangements
- Participants will learn reasonableness tests relative to key inputs and assumptions which form the basis for valuing hospital coverage arrangements
- Participants will learn how to perform appropriate methodology for market, income, and cost approaches relative to valuing hospital-based coverage arrangements
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.