Valuation of Options and Option-Like Instruments
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
It is critical for a valuation specialist to understand the latest guidance on selecting valuation methodologies and estimating the significant assumptions used in the valuation of options and option-like securities. Join Oksana Westerbeke and Jared Hannon for a discussion of the methodologies used in the valuation of options and option-like instruments. Learn how to estimate the long-term volatility for a public company that has a limited trading history. Get insight on the guidelines for estimating volatility for privately held companies, methodologies for estimating the expected life for in or out-of-the-money options, and the major differences in the valuation of options and warrants. Attend this mandatory session for understanding options and option-like instruments.
- Different types of option-like instruments
- Methodologies used to value option-like securities
- Differences in the valuation of options and warrants
- ASC 718 and SAB 14 requirements for estimating the expected volatility for public companies
- AICPA recommendations for estimating the expected volatility for privately-held companies
- Approaches to estimate the term of options
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.