Goodwill: Let's Get Personal
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- What is Goodwill?
- Goodwill in the Courts
- What is Personal Goodwill?
- Personal Goodwill In The Context Of General Valuation Principles
- How Personal is Personal Goodwill
- Three Parts of Goodwill
- Entity Goodwill
- Pure Personal Goodwill
- Transferrable Personal Goodwill
- Divorce Jurisdictional Analysis
- Enterprise v Personal
- Personal Goodwill Issues in Divorce
- Personal Goodwill in a Commercial Business
- Lack of Control Interest
- How is the amount of personal goodwill determined?
- Define goodwill including both personal and entity goodwill
- Review case law dealing with personal v. entity goodwill
- Discuss concepts in determining personal goodwill amounts and allocations between personal and entity goodwill
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.