Marketability Discounts for Controlling Interests: The Market Data is Out There
Part 5 of BVR's Special Series on Discounts for Lack of Marketability
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Do you believe in DLOM’s for Controlling Interests? Have you heard the competing theories? Do they make you nervous? Discover the evidence with expert Ron DiMattia. Examine the market data that supports the theory that controlling interests lack liquidity. Be part of the discussion of the potential impact on the profession, and then decide if you will change your DLOM direction.
- Statement of the issue
- Theoretical view
- Empirical evidence
- Analyze unique aspects of DLOM for controlling interests.
- Analyze competing theories about DLOM for controlling interests.
- Interpret market data associated with DLOM for controlling interests.
- Integrate theory and market data associated with DLOM for controlling interests
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.