Valuing Brand Names
Part 8 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Intellectual Property
Thursday, December 10, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Google… Apple… Coca Cola… Business Valuation Resources… What is a brand name and what makes it valuable? What are some of the ways to value brand names, and what considerations must be made? Join Chris Mellen and PJ Patel, both of Valuation Research Corporation, as they answer these questions and more. Come away confident in your next brand valuation after walking through three methods during the expert guided case study.
- What is a Brand?
- Reasons for Valuing Brands
- Why Brands Have Value
- Qualitative Assessment
- Drivers of Value
- Considerations for Multiple Brands
- Valuation Approaches
- Relief from Royalty Method
- Multiple Period Excess Earnings Method
- Residual Contribution Method
- Other Methods
- Example #1 – Relief from Royalty Method
- Example #2 – MPEEM
- Example #3 – Residual Contribution Method
- Concluding Remarks and Questions
- Identify various reasons to value brands
- Assess which qualitative factors must be considered
- Ascertain various drivers of brand value
- Understand how to value brands after walking through three case studies applying three different valuation methodologies
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.