Advanced Risk Issues in Business Valuations
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Risk is ubiquitous and complex. Expert Mark Gottlieb will lead this session that is dedicated to addressing specific types of risk, including industry, economic, business, and company. He will discuss what risk types to consider when forming an opinion of value and address questions such as how are these risks discovered? How are these risks quantified? What affect may they have on the ultimate value of a company? He will also explain how risks are discovered and quantified and how the impact they have on the ultimate value of a company is determined. Don’t risk missing this one.
- Learning objectives
- Defining risk
- How risk was conventionally considered
- Assessing company specific risk factors
- Financial modeling and assessing financial risk
- Assessing industry specific risk
- Using IBISWorld’s risk studies
- Risk conclusions and presentation
- Illustrating risk variances
- Learn to identify different types of risk and how it affects the value of a business
- Learn to identify risk issues from both an industry and company specific perspective
- Learn how to quantify and consider risk in the ultimate value of a business
- Learn ways to present your risk assessment due diligence within your business valuation report and conclusion
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.