Valuing Oil and Gas Investments
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The valuation of oil and gas sub-surface interests requires identification and measurement of unique risk elements. Each classification of oil and gas reserves incorporates risk profiles which are geophysical and economic in nature. Join Mark Shirley to learn the language and accounting considerations of oil and gas prospects, as well as exploration and production that is exclusive to this industry. You will learn about the risks associated with financial forecasting along with market and financial risk, which are essential to converting volume estimates or oil and gas reserves to a reasonable estimate of value.
- The language of exploration and production
- Reserve classification
- Reserve engineer’s report
- Levels of risk
- Quantifying the risk
- Explain the process of oil and gas exploration and production
- Describe the unique language of oil and gas exploration
- Understand the components of a reserve engineer’s report
- Identify the levels of risk and methods of quantifying and measuring risk
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.