Forecasting Cost of Capital in Healthcare Valuations
Part 4 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Forecasting cost of capital in an industry as dynamic of healthcare is very challenging. Join Carol Carden and Robert Mundy, both of Pershing Yoakley & Associates, as they breakdown the healthcare industry and the different components of Cost of Capital. Get a look at recent healthcare reform provision that impact providers, and learn about the many factors that contribute to risk in the healthcare industry. This is a can’t miss webinar for anyone in the healthcare valuation field.
- Overview of the Healthcare Industry
- Components of Cost of Capital
- Factors that Contribute to Industry Risk
- Key Healthcare Reform Provisions Impacting Healthcare Providers
- Resources for Developing Cost of Capital
- Identify various methodologies to estimate the cost of capital for healthcare valuations
- Recognize external factors that contribute to the healthcare industry risk
- Learn the key provisions from the Affordable Care Act that will impact the cost of capital for healthcare providers
- Identify resources for developing the cost of capital for the healthcare industry
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.