Goodwill in Physician Practices
Part 3 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Healthcare Valuation
Monday, August 17, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Determining and apportioning personal and entity goodwill is a timeless and ubiquitous challenge in the business appraisal process. In the case of medical practices, however, this task requires a more robust skill set, including knowledge of medical regulation, income streams, and reimbursement schemes. In this webinar experts Stacey Udell and Stacy Collins will address the critical information every appraiser must possess in order to perform a sound and defensible analysis of goodwill in medical practices.
- Differences between personal & enterprise goodwill
- Qualitative differences between personal & enterprise goodwill
- Review of jurisdictional responses to this issue
- How one might quantitatively allocate value
- Case study
- Learn how personal and enterprise goodwill is defined in physician practice settings
- Learn how to identify and quantify both personal and enterprise goodwill
- Learn how different jurisdictions have treated this matter and what can be gleaned from these examples
- Learn how to effectively and accurately allocate value
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.