Current Trends in Physician Practice Valuations
Part 1 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Healthcare Valuation
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Learn the latest on current trends in physician practice valuations as Stuart Neiberg explains who is using these services and why. Neiberg will discuss fair market value vs. investment value and take you through the methodologies employed to value physician practices. You will come away from this must-see webinar with an understanding of the nuances unique to various healthcare specialties and ancillary revenue components. You will also learn how various post-acquisition compensation arrangements may impact value.
- Industry overview
- Trends in physician practice acquisitions/divestitures
- Fair Market Value versus Investment Value
- Valuation 101: Approaches and methods
- Real-world physician practice valuation examples
- Articulate the current trends in physician practice acquisitions and divestitures
- Understand who is buying physician practices and why
- Explain the valuation methodologies unique to physician practice valuation
- Articulate the impact of post-acquisition compensation arrangements
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.