Current Trends in the Valuation of Oilfield Service Companies
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Demand for oilfield services has changed considerably over the past year. Many E&P and oilfield service companies have announced significant job cuts, reductions in capital spending, and impairments. While expected, OPEC’s June 5 decision to keep production at 30 million barrels per day for the next six months is likely to keep prices at or below break-even levels for many U.S. shale producers. Join Steve Sprenger as he addresses the effect that the lower price environment has had, and will continue to have, on oilfield service company valuations.
- Oilfield service operations and assets
- Valuation of oilfield service companies
- Impairment considerations
- Recent impairments
- Expectations going forward
- Describe the assets and operations of oilfield service companies
- Describe current market impacts on oilfield service companies
- Understand impairment considerations
- Review impairment results and expectations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.