Using Alternative Valuation Approaches in Intellectual Property
Part 3 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Intellectual Property
Thursday, June 25, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($199.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
Techniques for valuing intellectual property continue to develop. The actual practice of valuing intellectual property has only been around for the past few decades. During that time, a few methodologies have become standard, but as with art forms, the art of valuation has evolved, producing alternate valuation approaches. In this webinar, CONSOR experts, Weston Anson and Jeff Anderson, will explore the various methodologies used in IP valuation, and describe the situations where their use is appropriate. While the use of alternate methodologies may eventually become obsolete, others may move in to become the new standards.
- IP Valuation Overview
- When valuation is necessary
- Valuation issues for different IP bundles
- IP Valuation Methodologies
- Standard Methodologies
- Alternate Methodologies – Generally Accepted
- Alternate Methodologies – Specialized/Proprietary
- IP Monetization Strategies
- Case Studies
- Explain why an IP valuation needs to be performed
- Explain when to use traditional valuation methodologies and when to use alternative methods when valuing intellectual property
- Articulate how the strategies used to monetize properties can affect values and valuations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.