Valuing Preferred Stock Using the Back Solve Method
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Valuing preferred and common equity using a backsolve methodology can be a challenging task. Each provision and attribute of the various classes of equity need to be considered and modeled. Join BVR and Brad Taylor for an overview of the backsolve methodology and a discussion of the factors to consider and model when performing these calculations.
- Overview of the backsolve methodology
- Overview of relevant rights and privileges of preferred equity
- Overview of the Black-Scholes option pricing model
- Mechanics of the backsolve model
- Identify the documentation required to value preferred and common equity using a backsolve method.
- Understand the Black-Scholes option pricing model
- Understand the mechanics of the backsolve model
- Be able to explain the backsolve method of valuation to others
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.