Valuation’s Orphan: Economic Benefit Streams
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The valuation profession comprises only three essential components to value (V): an economic benefit stream (EBS), a required rate of return (R), and secondary adjustments (Sa). Technical literature and CPE are replete with required rate of return and secondary adjustments guidance. Yet, economic benefit stream guidance is scant, thus its “orphan” designation. The derivation of an economic benefit stream is a forward-looking concept, which can be derived through a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative forecasting techniques. It is essential to all valuations and related matters, e.g. damages. However, one is hard-pressed to find substantive guidance for constructing an economic benefit stream until now.
Join expert Darrell Dorrell as he delivers a logical, practical, and defensible approach for the forensic operator striving to develop a representative economic benefit stream.
- Foundation & Overview
- Evaluating Historic Earnings Quality
- The 7-Step Method for Economic Benefit Streams
- Understand how forensic techniques are essential to valuation and related assignments
- Learn how to deploy widely applied methods to assess historic financial reporting
- Learn the seven steps of developing economic benefit streams
- Learn how to assess the sensitivity of an economic benefit stream via centrality testing
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.