Latest Issues in Valuing Auto Dealerships
BVR's Webinar Series
Monday, June 8, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($199.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
Join Tim York and Adam Lawyer to learn about the multitude of considerations to take into account when valuing an auto dealership valuation, including franchise, location, real estate, management and more. Today’s dealership valuation environment is further impacted by a new wave of investment capital stemming from private equity and family office investor entry. In addition to the challenges related to private equity/family office side, there is often a lack of understanding in terms of properly valuing a dealership. Get the presenters perspective on the many unique factors to consider in auto dealership valuation along with those of the recent and booming private equity and family office activity in the industry.
- Introduction and overview
- Private equity/family office new investors
- Valuation trends and price vs. value
- Valuation issues for the analyst
- Current valuation methods
- Understand the effect of the private equity and family office presence in the industry
- Articulate key trends driving dealership valuations
- Understand whether price and value are in sync
- Describe the unique issues valuation analysts should consider when valuing a dealership in today’s environment
- Understand the methods unique to auto dealership valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.