The Use of Regression Analysis in the Market Approach
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, May 14, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Regression is finding its way into the tool boxes of many appraisers. As the industry better understands this statistical tool, it will be recognized as a vastly superior methodology to median, average, or harmonic mean in determining the appropriate multipliers to value a business. Join C. Fred Hall for an in-depth look into regression analysis and the market approach and learn how to present data which enables the reader of your report to readily understand what regression is all about and why is it superior to median when predicting multipliers.
- Mean, median and harmonic mean
- Organizing transactional data for regression analysis
- Applying the appropriate filters to transactional data
- Step-by-step instruction on how to use Excel’s regression utility to predict multipliers and create compelling visual charts
- Learn where mean, median, and harmonic mean fail when trying to predict appropriate multipliers for a company
- Understand how to organize transactional data to be used in regression analysis
- Learn the appropriate filters to apply when selecting transactional data to eliminate possible outliers
- Receive step-by-step instructions on how to use Excel’s regression utility to predict multipliers and create compelling visual charts
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.