Valuing Restaurants: A Case Study
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Restaurants often feature a unique blend of familiar valuation challenges. In this webinar, featuring a case study covering the valuation of a fast food restaurant concept, Lynton Kotzin addresses the unique nuances and considerations appraisers must consider when valuing a restaurant.
- Quick overview of restaurant industry current conditions and future outlook.
- Differences between types of restaurants (quick service v. full service) and concept types and why the difference is important to the valuation analysis.
- Franchise versus non franchise locations.
- Financial analysis and industry benchmarking.
- Average Unit Volume
- Same store sales trends
- Gross Margin
- EBITDA Margin
- Growth trends
- Normalization adjustments.
- Non-recurring and extraordinary items
- Owner compensation and perquisites
- Rent adjustments
- Proper application of the market approach.
- Income approach considerations.
- Unique considerations and risk profile.
- Reasonableness tests
- Learn the unique issues to consider when valuing a fast food restaurant, including normalization adjustments, financial analysis and industry benchmarking
- Gain practical guidance on valuing a restaurant using a multi-unit fast food restaurant as a case study
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.