Advanced Workshop on Cost of Capital
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In the Advanced Workshop on Cost of Capital, BVR welcomes Roger Grabowski for an in-depth examination of the state of cost of capital determination. Through an intensive, four-hour presentation, Grabowski will discuss what every appraiser should know when determining a cost of capital in today’s economy, using all available information, and taking into account current controversies.
Bonus Offer: Receive a free copy of Cost of Capital: Applications and Examples, 5th Edition with your registration for the workshop. (Please note: Offer valid for a la carte registrations only. Your free book will ship after the day of the workshop.)
- D&P Valuation Handbook Series
- International Cost of Capital
- Criticisms of CAPM
- Risk-Free Rate
- Equity Risk Premium
- Size Effect
- Criticisms of Company-Specific Risk
- Bias in Projections
- Common Mistakes in Estimating Overall Cost of Capital
- Appendix A: Differences between the CRSP Deciles Size Study and the Risk Premium Report Study
- Utilize cost of capital fundamentals and advanced cost of capital concepts
- Understand current cost of capital research
- Recognize the various models used to estimate the cost of capital
- Identify the data resources available as inputs to models to estimate a cost of capital
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.