Ethics and Standards Updates and Their Impact on Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, May 7, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
A lot has happened recently in the area of ethics and standards relating to business valuation practice. The new version of USPAP for 2016-2017 has been adopted. The AICPA has codified its ethics standards to follow FASB’s codification of its literature. Similarly, AICPA also codified its valuation standard, SSVS #1, (now VS100). NACVA has put out a revision to its valuation standard for member voting on report reviews that will likely be adopted. And there are other changes, rules adoptions, etc. that can impact the business valuation professionals. Join Mike Crain and Jim Alerding as they discuss some of these changes and their potential impact on business valuation practitioners.
- Explain the meaning of AICPA's codification of its ethics guidelines and updates of SSVS
- Outline new changes to USPAP affecting business valuation practitioners
- Discuss the new draft of NACVA's valuation standard
- Describe some cases and other guidance that may affect valuation practitioners
- Learn what AICPA’s ethics and SSVS codifications mean to the business valuation professional
- Learn some of the aspects of the AICPA ethics standard that will impact the business valuation professional
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.