Preparing Reports for Litigation and the IRS
Part 2 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Estate and Gift Valuations
Thursday, March 19, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Join experts Gary Trugman and Martin Basson to explore the unique requirements of preparing and submitting valuation reports that hold up under IRS or court scrutiny. Presenters will walk attendees through the best practices for presenting a business valuation or calculation to the IRS or the courts. Their tour through the nuanced guidelines provided by professional standards, judicial decisions, and their own experiences provide can't-miss insights into this peculiar valuation challenge.
- IRS return selection process for audits
- Current IRS valuation related issues
- Representing clients before IRS appeals
- Key appeals messages to practitioners
- Valuation assignment versus calculation assignment
- Audit triggers
- Common errors in developing and reporting a business valuation
- Common errors in business valuation reports
- Tips to avoid (or survive) an appraisal audit
- Understand the IRS return selection process for audits
- Learn about the hottest valuation issues brought up by the IRS today
- Learn how to represent clients before IRS appeals
- Understand the difference between a calculation and a valuation report
- Understand IRS regulations and rules
- Gain insight into the most common errors in developing and reporting a business valuation and how to avoid those errors
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.