Valuing Architecture & Engineering Firms
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Architecture and engineering firms present a number of challenges to business appraisers, including irregular income streams, a lack of tangible assets, and specialized markets. In "Valuing Architecture and Engineering Firms" BVR welcomes Ian Rusk, one of the foremost experts on architecture and engineering firm valuation for an examination of how appraisers can best overcome the obstacles posed by these businesses.
- Architecture & Engineering (A&E) essentials:
- Industry make up
- Accounting practices and key ratios
- Firm characteristics
- Valuation techniques for A&E firms
- Finding appropriate private and public comparable companies
- Utilizing an uneven revenue stream in your valuation
- How to use a firm's accounting practices to your advantage
- Performing research for A&E valuations
- Industry trends and opportunities
- Exit planning opportunities: A&E sales and transitions
- ESOP structures in the A&E sector
- Identify the drivers of value and key operational characteristics of A&E firms
- Define the best practices in valuing A&E firms
- Associate traditional valuation techniques with A&E firms and how their strengths and weaknesses accommodate for peculiarities in A&E firm valuation
- Identify common challenges and obstacles to A&E valuation and how best to avoid and overcome them
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.