Part 7 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Thursday, July 31, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In the ongoing consolidation trends in the healthcare sector, hospitals are functioning as both acquirer and acquiree. For the business appraiser, this represents tremendous opportunity – opportunity which requires a thorough understanding of these trends as well as knowledge of the new regulations that drive them. In part 7 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, experts Don Barbo and Robert Mundy delve into the changing world of hospital economics, regulations, and valuations to show how appraisers can best prepare themselves for the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
- Hospital transaction activity: State of the market
- What can be learned from publicly traded hospitals?
- Future Outlook on consolidation
- Challenges facing the hospital industry
- How healthcare reform is affecting and will affect hospitals
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Specific hospital value drivers
- Specific hospital financial statistics
- Identify recent and ongoing trends in the marketplace for hospitals and hospital services
- Define how healthcare reform will affect hospital values and valuations in the coming years
- Identify valuation opportunities in the current healthcare economy with regard to hospital operations and consolidations
- Define value drivers for hospitals
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.