Valuing Urgent Care Centers
Part 6 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
As access to healthcare expands, unmet demand and limited supply have led to the rapid growth of urgent care centers. Projected to reach almost 40 percent by 2017, this growth is expected to come with tighter regulatory control and increased M&A activity as the consolidation of medical services continues. For the appraiser, this leaves many questions relating to reimbursement schemes, insurance coverage, and market comparables, among others. In Part 6 of BVR’s 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, expert Elliot Jeter examines the trends, opportunities, and dangers that make the newest player in the healthcare field one that every appraiser should be aware of.
- Urgent care overview
- Current trends in the urgent care market
- Influences on patient preferences
- Urgent care transaction questions
- Relevance of fair market value
- The valuation process
- Risk factors
- Case study
- Recent transactions of note
- Identify recent trends in the urgent care market
- Define how urgent care centers fit within the overall healthcare market
- Define how urgent care centers operate
- Identify how to properly implement and analyze valuation techniques when valuing an urgent care center
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.