Valuing Government Contractors
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, June 5, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Federal budget battles, unclear tax positions, and domestic and international economic and political trends create a challenging environment for government contracting firms and the business appraisers that value them. While the appraiser may recognize the factors contributing to this environment, specific knowledge of the operations and marketplace of government contractors is required to make appropriate and adequate adjustments in the valuation process.
In "Valuing Government Contactors," expert Donald Nalley discusses the unique characteristics and considerations important to owners and valuation professionals in deriving value estimates for businesses that contract with the federal government.
- The U.S. Government as customer
- Defining contracts, pricing and competition
- Contractor types and protections
- How contracts and contractor types affect value
- Contracting with pass-through entities
- Valuation approaches with government contractors
- Current environment
- Define the marketplace in which government contractors operate and the rules which define their eligibility and participation
- Identify how government contractors are selected and engaged in their marketplace
- Learn how government contractor status affects values and valuations
- Define the current state of the government contractor marketplace
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.