Valuing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Part 3 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($179.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
Over the past decade or more, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) have featured prominently in major trends within the healthcare industry. With both for- and not-for-profit hospital systems engaged in joint-ventures with ASCs and acquiring practices of physicians who staff ASCs this segment represents both tremendous opportunity for business appraisers and significant risks and challenges associated with compliance, fraud, and regulatory statutes. In part 3 of BVR’s 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation two veterans of numerous ASC assignments, Todd Sorensen and Kevin McDonough, lead attendees through what everyone should know when working in this segment of the healthcare field.
- Observation & Trends – Healthcare Market
- Observation & Trends – ASC Industry
- ASC Transaction Market
- ASC Valuation – In Practice
- Our Crystal Ball – What Does the Future Hold?
- Learn how ambulatory surgery centers fit in ongoing healthcare industry trends
- Learn how the economics and operations of ASCs are changing with the healthcare industry
- Learn where the opportunities lie in valuation assignments for ASCs
- Learn how to properly value an ASC
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.