Demystifying Compensation for Hospital Call Coverage: New Data Sources and Methods for Valuing On-Call Pay
Part 2 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($179.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
The mystery surrounding hospital call coverage arrangements is largely a result of the confusing tangle of regulatory and market forces that create these measures. Though new resources are emerging to provide an objective source of clarity in assessing these compensation schemes, their use and application can carry a measure of confusion and mystery themselves. In the second installment of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on healthcare Valuation, experts Timothy Smith and Gregory Anderson will address the proper utilization of these emerging techniques and tools, in order to demystify both the appraisal process and its target.
- Structure and organization of hospital call coverage
- Valuation implications for hospital call coverage set ups
- Types of on-call payment arrangements
- Government guidance
- Fair market value and commercial reasonableness
- Valuation methodology
- Compensation stacking
- Commercial reasonableness
- Learn how to distinguish between types of physician on-call coverage arrangements
- Learn how to provide analysis of factors impacting burdens associated with on-call coverage
- Learn how to address central valuation issues under market-, cost-, and income-based approaches
- Gain insight into use and abuse of market data and "stacked" arrangements
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.