Step Up Your Game: Effective Business Appraisal Reporting
Part 1 of BVR's Advanced Webinar Series on Reporting and Testimony
Friday, February 7, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($179.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
The final step in any business appraisal process, crafting the report can be the most critical. As the audience receiving, reviewing, and consuming these reports grows more sophisticated and critical, valuation reports must respond with enhanced user friendliness and intuitive appeal without compromising on required content and disclosures. In "Step Up Your Game: Effective Business Appraisal Reporting" expert appraiser Timothy Lee and attorney L. Paul Hood Jr. will inspire some alternatives and enhancements to the status quo valuation reporting that proliferates the profession.
- BV state of the union: opportunities and challenges for BVers
- Defining the engagement
- Perspectives on the 'company overview' and related analysis
- Big picture
- Professional standards
- Report structure
- When does company analysis begin?
- Company overview
- Operational, valuation & report synthesis
- Other valuation considerations
- Relative value analysis
- 1000-word examples
- Understand the fundamental requirements of valuation reporting
- Meet reporting requirements with thoughtful alternatives to typical report formats
- Learn to incorporate clarity and intuitive appeal in your valuation reports
- Write reports that differentiate your professional expertise from the fill-in-the-blank crowd
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.