The Use and Misuse of MGMA Data in Healthcare Valuations
Part 12 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In the era of big data and healthcare reform finding industry data for use in healthcare valuations is becoming easier than ever. Utilizing that data effectively, however, is still a challenge for many. In the final installment of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, the compensation, performance, and reimbursement data provided by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is put in the spotlight. Under the guidance of MGMA data guru Meghan Wong and valuation expert Timothy Smith, this webinar will address the compilation, composition, use, and misuse of MGMA data in healthcare valuations.
- MGMA surveys
- Data sourcing and composition
- Key profiles of the respondents
- Key metrics reported
- Data formats
- Data filters
- MGMA's process
- "Quality assurance"
- "Intended use"
- Worst and most common misuses
- The use of MGMA data for valuation purposes
- Learn how MGMA sources, compiles, and presents data
- Learn the best practices for using MGMA data in valuation
- Learn the common mistakes and misuses of MGMA data in valuation
- Learn how to strengthen the determination of value given a deeper knowledge of MGMA's data
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.