The Relief From Royalty Method
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Despite its utility, the Relief from Royalty method remains a misunderstood and often misused appraisal technique. Though recent intellectual property court battles have brought prominence to the method and its constituent inputs, the underlying confusion generated when putting it to use remains. In this presentation, expert Brent Sloan will show attendees how to implement the Relief from Royalty method in order to arrive at a sound, defensible conclusion of value.
- Asset types for which the Relief from Royalty Method (RfRM) can be utilized
- Sourcing and applying data for RfRM analysis
- Applying RfRM
- Understand which type(s) of intangible assets are best valued utilizing the RfRM
- Understand key issues with commonly used data for royalty rates
- Application of appropriate methodology of the RfRM
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.