Market-Derived Patent Data: What Data is Important and How Does It Impact Value?
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, December 19, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In valuation, information is king. For intellectual and intangible properties, however, identifying and harnessing third-party data can be a task as daunting as the valuation itself. In "Market-Derived Patent Data" valuation expert Michael Pellegrino discusses how information provided by the U.S. Patent Office on assignments, applications, grants, and other economic events can be utilized to provide market-based benchmarks and comparables on the economic life, utility, and, ultimately, value of an intellectual property.
- The state of the market: Recent patent activity
- New market developments
- Data-derived patent metrics
- Apple v. Samsung: Putting empirical data to work
- Tying data to patent value
- Learn what patent data is provided by the marketplace
- Learn how to utilize this data for patent valuations
- Learn how current, ongoing trends in the patent marketplace presage changes in values and valuations to intellectual properties
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.